We require individuals who are interested and or have experience working in Maintenance, Plant, Air Conditioning and General Maintenance in hotels, restaurants or other mechanical service businesses. To have sufficient manning in department to meet the business levels.
- Responsible for carrying out corrective and preventive maintenance on all mechanical, plant, installations, tools and equipment throughout the property.
- Dealing with minor repairs to the building fabric, decorative finishes and furnishing and fittings throughout the property and in guest rooms.
- Technical support to assist with the maintenance of building services, plant, equipment and installations.
- Record keeping of all activities undertaken.
- To ensure that all operational, safety and security standards and regulations are adhered to at all times.
- To endeavour to meet and exceed guests’ needs and expectations during their stay.
- Authorised to enter guest rooms to provide maintenance service
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding customer satisfaction scores for the department and the hotel.
- To participate in Training and Development programs offered by the organisation.
- Maintain a climate of friendly cooperation
- Avoids wastage and seeks opportunities to improve efficiencies in the department
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Previous experience working in a busy environment considered to be advantageous.
- Good understanding of how the role contributes to the success of the business.
- Willing to attend company training and development programs.