Lifestyle Group, sister company of dB Group in Malta is currently looking for a Head of Creative. An excellent opportunity for a committed, mature and ambitious professional to join our team with dB Group.
- Support the Brand Director in all elements of creative design, events planning and brand creative development
- Delivering creativity throughout the business portfolio. Providing practical improvements to design details, enhancing the creative events programme, and upholding the creative values of the various restaurant concepts.
Role Responsibilities & Duties
- Devising the event programme ideas using conceptual and visual flair.
- Designing a year-round events programme that inspires our guests, develops new audiences, and continually enhances the brand.
- Providing full event styling, both for our internally created events and for high-end client events.
- Researching, procuring, and delivering detail enhancements that are appropriate and within agreed budgets.
- Working with operational and marketing teams to plan all elements of event promotion and delivery
- To keep the operations team up to date with all events and marketing initiatives.
- Meet with suppliers to organise collaborations.
- Coordinate performances
- Supporting the Brands Director in ensuring that the operation is in sync with the brand identity and standards (service style, environment, etc.)
- Working with marketing and operational teams to enhance design elements of everyday business. Presentation, specialities, lighting, volume levels, music, etc.
- Supporting food and restaurant styling, both in the real environment and through our media channels.
- Developing mood boards, sourcing models and props, creating film treatments, selecting videographers and production partners and attending shoots.
- Helping to develop all key brand identity items such as uniforms, menu presentation, table-up items.
- Have creative flair, since you will be leading the new ideas
- Be a team player
- You’ll have an eye for aesthetics and the ability to capture a mood or attitude through images, words and references. You are able to clearly present your ideas showing how your thinking answers purpose-led briefs
- You’ll be able to juggle multiple projects and develop creative concepts for a range of projects.
- You are comfortable working at speed and to, sometimes tight, deadlines
- Experience using In-Design, Photoshop and Illustrator is advantageous
- Experience creating renders and visuals to sell ideas
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising work
- Any outside interests in illustration, fashion, design, arts and crafts would also be beneficial and could be used in the role